Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Hybrid Returns

My car was in the shop for a couple of days this week and, let me tell you, I have a new found respect for all normal people who rely on the LA Metro Bus and Rail system as their primary means of transportation. I'm pretty sure I shouldn't have gotten on there without being wrapped in a plastic sheath. There was one woman who tried unsuccessfully to board. She was wearing a tank top with no sides. By which I mean you could see things that should have been covered with a black bar. It was 9:30 in the morning on a weekday. I wonder what happens at night. Thankfully, I now have my own personal wheels back and can once again dictate who gets in and out.
In other news, I bought a really ugly dress at lunchtime today. I'm not sure why I purchased it. I guess I was too beaten down to forge ahead and try something else on.
Hump day = the ladies drinking martinis at Lola's tonight. Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment