Monday, November 30, 2009

Old Navy

Whoa - Thanksgiving blew my mind. Too much of everything. Lots of binging, not much purging. Thank you, Thanksgiving, for pushing me 3 steps back. Bring on the next indulgent holiday. I love a parade. Holiday parade! I did manage to spend $90 at Old Navy. All for myself. During that 2 day sale, it was fairly difficult to spend that much money, as everything was ridiculously cheap. I had to buy new sweaters and warm clothes. That may sound weird as I live in Southern California and the 5 day outlook is literally "Sunny and Delightful," but I've become weak. At this temperature in Chicago, I would have been running around in a tank top (just kidding - I never run around nor do I wear tank tops). I have to prepare for winter road tripping in the northerly direction. And, I've somehow lost all the winter clothes I collected over 6 years in Chicago. Where did it all go? The stuff I can find I hate. Thus, the Old Navy trip on the weekend after Thanksgiving was completely justified. Do only poor people shop at Old Navy? I know some people who have lots of money who shop at the 99 cent store, but I'm not sure about Old Navy. I suppose there is a difference between clothing and plastic baggies. I also don't think that I really qualify as a technical poor person, but you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment