Thursday, August 27, 2009

Wrong turn

Today was really shaping up there for awhile. Got up early this morning and did hip hop abs with my digital friend, Shawn T.. Always a good way to start the day, right? And, even though I did the same thing to it as I always do, my hair turned out super bouncy which I enjoy. I'm also sporting some hoop-like earrings that I purchased in one of my favorite towns in the United States, Hawi. Somehow, it has taken a wrong turn along the way. I believe that it has something to do with sitting at a desk from the 80s, staring at a messy office and not eating carbs all day long. I'm pretty sure I've checked facebook at least 20 times. Nothing that interesting has popped up so far, but I have to keep checking just in case something amazing happens to someone I know and rather than call and report the event, they simply microblog about it and assume we will all be updated.
Whenever my boss asks me to do anything, he has a nasty habit of standing there and looking at me until I do it. It makes me uncomfortable and nervous.
As I watch the clock at the bottom of my computer screen slowly record the passing of the best years of my life, I must remember that when I leave here I will be back to the other half of the reality of things. The better half. It'll be like this never happened. Until 10am tomorrow, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment