Friday, March 12, 2010

Hot Boot Camp Guy Update

It turns out that I misread the aforementioned flier and Mr. Boot Camp was our sub yesterday and today. His hotness was definitely not a joke. Turns out, I found him to be quite delightful and was happy to participate in his boot camp activities. In all honesty, I forgot he was coming yesterday and went anyway. If I had remembered, I would have skipped it. Luckily, I have a shitty memory because my ass feels like it absolutely got it's boot camp money's worth the past two days. There is a chance that he will be subbing again in the near future. I think I speak for all my boot camp ladies when I say - fingers crossed.

One of the reasons I haven't been posting anything lately is because my life has been so utterly boring. The things that have been going on are things that do not belong on the internet no matter how few people read this blog. They involve a person peeing in my kitchen sink and another one being so devoid of human communication skills that he would rather never speak to me again than tell me how he really feels. I think both of them have to go.

Pleasantly, I am having strip mall sushi in the valley tonight with a handful of my favs. The restaurant is referred to by my associates as "gangsta" sushi. It is nestled between a liquor store and a dry cleaners in a very unappealing neighborhood and has a curtain hanging in the front door and window so you can't see inside from the sidewalk. Upon stepping through said curtain, it does not appear to be any more impressive than, say, a gas station; however, their philly rolls are to die for and you can't go wrong with the plum wine. Whatever you do, DO NOT order anything with a scallop or shit starts to rapidly go downhill. They also have a wheel on the wall on which you can earn spins. You can win things like a free sake bomb (Sadly, my friend, Trixi, has gotten 3 Losers in a row. Tragic.). In addition to all that, there is a wall of champions: people who have consumed 2 number 10 spicy pieces of sushi. From what I can gather from those photos, #10 is also no joke. The people in them all look like they had just or were about to vomit. Last time we were there, some guy told us that one of his friends was one of the brave men and women on the wall and that, after consuming the dreaded fish, he was violently ill for 3 days and could not eat anything else. Magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment